Sex Club
Γεια σου, Επισκέπτη! Εγγραφή

Ολα τα Posts του igbari3 (3)

Θέμα: Τι γλώσσες μιλάτε;

Δημοσίευση: Hi, I'm native in Spanish but speak Englishh too, so this is my first post here and I saw that English goes second on the poll so I'll use that one. Sorry I have no clue about Greek language. Besides this, wich is the best section of the forum to ask for some guidence? I gonna visit Athens in a couple of months.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: 2022-07-12 22:19:25

Θέμα: Λέμε το καθημερινό μας γεια

Δημοσίευση: Hi, sorry to do this in English guys, hope someone can help. I'm presenting me here cause I'll be in Athens in a couple of months and want to ask locals for some guidence. This is a tricky hobbie if you are not familiar with the place and dont want to end up in a bad location or wrong web site. I have some ideas about what Im looking for, but not sure if this is the right place, pleace point me to the section were I can be more specific. On the other hand, let me know if you are planning a trip to southamerica ;) Cheers

Δημοσιεύθηκε: 2022-07-12 22:25:49

Θέμα: Λέμε το καθημερινό μας γεια

Δημοσίευση: tell us and we can help you if we know exactly your taste Thanks for your reply. Most likely I'll be in a hotel or Airbnb have'nt decided yet, but better if she can come to where I stay. Then usually I'm looking for girls up to 28yo, skinnys and with anal service. No preference in hair, height or ethnics. English or spanish could help of course hahaha.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: 2022-07-12 23:48:46